Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Car

Bryce and I bought a new 05 Nissan Altima last week. Our air conditioning in our Honda stopped working and so we decided it was time to get a new car. We are very excited about our puchase because it provides 3 "firsts" for me.


1. It is the first car we have owned that was made in this century.


2. It is the first keyless entry car I have ever owned. Kind of nice to click a button to lock and unlock.


3. It is the first automatic I have ever owned. Cool, Uh? It is so nice to not have to shift gears.


Anyway, we got it for a good deal and we bought it from some private owners who took good care of it. We really like the color and it gets 30 miles a gallon.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

YAHOO! YIPEE! Can I have a ride?! That's fantastic guys! Congrats! I LOVE keyless entry. I don't like to drive Brad's Civic because it doesn't have keyless. I'm totally spoiled with my Camry! Congrats again! I'm happy for you guys. How do you think it'll do in Moab?

Brad said...

Needs a lift and some 35's minimum, then we'll throw some armor on it and go from there. Call me to brainstorm the longarm setup.