Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight


On Saturday morning, Paul rented out a theatre and we were able to watch "Twilight". I really wasn't too excited to see it because I thought it would do the books no justice. But, I enjoyed the movie alot. I was skeptical about the actors they chose for the characters, but they ended being perfect for their parts. And Edward grew on me throughout the movie. I am looking forward to the next one.
We celebrated Steph's 40th Birthday on Saturday at Lunch. We went to Chilis with everyone and we had a great time. Later that night, we watched a movie with Sara, Derek, Jake and Shana. We had a good weekend and it was good to see our family and friends!

2 comments:

Fullmer Family said...

I felt the exact same way Jennifer!! Totally!
I haven't look at your blog in a while, such great pictures. Thanks for letting me catch up! :)

Carrie said...

I thought the movie was better than expected, but I'm still not crazy about Edward. I did however think Bella was played perfectly. I'm glad you had a good Saturday! Happy BIrthday Steph!