Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Captions from Clayton

I took Clayton to Kohls to pick out a back pack for school this year.  He decided to try on all 10 of them to see if they were comfortable.  Then he decided that it would be smart to choose one that came with a lunch box.  That narrowed it down to four.  He ended up choosing Captain America.  He likes to put all sorts of things in his backpack.
The last few days, he has been dressing up like a super hero.  Today he was Captain America.  Yesterday, he was Mr. Incredible and the day before that, he was Wolverine. He will wear the costume all day long.
I signed Clayton up for soccer this Fall.  I told him he had 6 days till his first game. He said, "Mom, how am I going to be ready to play in 6 days. We need to practice a lot before my game and you need to go hard on me."

This was one of Clayton's favorite birdhouses at the Ogden Nature Center.  Clayton loves to spend time with his sister.  He likes to pretend fight her and sometimes he gets a little rough, but she smiles at him and enjoys the attention.

I am amazed at how much Clayton and Parker resemble each other.  Not only do they look alike, they also stick out their tongues, and they even laugh just like each other.  Clayton will help me entertain her by driving his RC Car next to her while she sits in her bumbo.  She loves this!

No comments: