Friday, August 15, 2008

Just the Two of Us!

1. Who is your man? Bryce Daniel Douglas

2. How long have you been together? We were married in December 2000, so 7.5 years.

3. How long have you dated? We actually "dated" for 5 months, though we knew each other for 2.5 years before we were married.




4. How old is your man? 29 years old, 7 months younger than me.

5. Who eats more? It depends on what it is. Sad to say, but it is probably me. Bryce doesn't eat breakfast and is lucky if he takes the time to eat lunch.

6. Who said "I love you" first? Bryce told me first when I was down at UVSC. It was right before he was going on his mission. I was sitting in the bathtub at my apartment talking to him on the telephone.




7. Who is taller? Bryce by far....he is 6'2 and I am 5'4.

8. Who sings better? I do....however, Bryce loves to sing nonstop.

9. Who is smarter? I would say that we are equally smart...just depends on the subject...however, if you ask Bryce a question, he will usually answer it whether he knows the answer or not....me on the other hand, will not answer unless I am pretty sure.

10. Whose temper is worse? That would be me. I try not to lose my temper very often and if I do, I try to stay quiet and let it pass

11. Who does the laundry? That would be me...

12. Who does the dishes? That would be me also...Bryce will help every once in a while. Dishes never end and they are not my favorite thing in the world.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
ME!! I also have a sleeping ritual....I put my ear plug in....start on my back until very tired...turn to my left side and make sure my blanket is between my knees and feet. Crazy, but it works!

14. Who pays the bills? I pay the bills with the money that Bryce works so hard to make...

15. Who has bigger feet? That would be Bryce...size 13 baby!! Bryce always says that it is hard to find decent looking shoes in that size. He thinks most of them look goofy.

16. Who has longer hair? I do...we wouln't be together if it was the opposite...I do not like long hair. It is a total turnoff to me.

17. Who is better on the computer? I am better on the computer but last year Bryce graduated from chicken pecking the keys to actually typing normally. I have to admit that I have taken typing classes and was a secretary for 7 years so I have had more experience.

18. Who mows the lawn? Of course me! I mowed lawns all my growing up years. That is what I did to make money. I am OC when it comes to lawns. I love to look at them while I am driving. I love to admire my yard when I am done mowing it. It's awesome!

19. Who cooks dinner? I do. Bryce works hard all day, so I try to cook some decent meals for him. For the most part, I actually enjoy cooking.


20. Who drives when you are together? Bryce does.

21. Who pays when you go out? Its a toss up. We both take turns. Doesn't really matter. It all comes from the same place.

22. Who is the most stubborn? I will take the gold medal for that. I have alot of my dad in me, therefore, I think my way is best. ...a little secret...(most of the time it is)

23. Who is first to admit when they are wrong? I think that would be me...If I am wrong, I will tell you right away. I won't make excuses for my mistakes. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

24. Whose parents do you see the most? Bryce's parents live in Smithfield and we try to see them at least two or three times a month. My parents live in Texas, so we see them twice a year, but at days at a time. It is nice to be able to see both parents quite often. We have great parents who we love dearly.

25. Who kissed who first? We can't agree on this one. We were at Jocelynn's house (my sister) and we were watching country music videos. I kind of turned towards Bryce to help him out and he leaned down and kissed me. It was nice. He thinks I kissed him!

26. Who asked who out? My sister, Steph, set us up on a blind date. We went out with steph, paul, jocie, kyle and some other friends. We played wally ball and ate dinner at Kate's Kitchen. Then we went out to Jocie's for a movie. Bryce left Jocie's house at 4 am and I was flying back to Texas the next morning.

27. Who proposed to who? Bryce proposed to me after he returned from his mission in 2000. He drove me out to Casper, Wyoming. We got in a huge snow storm and it took us 24 hours to get there. We ended up sleeping on the floor at a church while the storm passed. When we got to Casper, we walked up a hill and he asked me to marry him. It was a very bright day and I remember how my ring sparkled.

28. Who is more sensitive? Bryce is very sensitive, which I like. He does not like to be teased. He has a tender heart and he is not afraid to cry every now and then. I have become extrememly emotional as I get older. I can be sensitive depending on the situation.

29. Who has more friends? We both have alot of friends and are very outgoing people.

30. Qualities you adore in your man? Hardworking, patient, kind, good father, treats me well!

3 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

cute cute...i just cant get over it. so how do you change the fonts and the colors...i can't remember.

Jocelynn said...

Hey girl! How about you get going and write another post! Ha, How do you like that?! Where do you get your little questionaires? Love Ya, Joc

Anonymous said...

Okay we seriously need to catch up... Did you get my emails? I am going to call you on Tuesday if you are available. This was so much fun to read because I got to know more about you and your fam. Please keep me on your Christmas card list and it will be fun to hear how life has passed in the last 8 years.
Natalie O.