Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Conversations with Cooper


-a month ago, we are having a sleep over at Jocelynn's and Cooper, Jaxson and Reese are laying down on the floor trying to go to sleep. I over hear this little conversation: Jaxson says, "Please don't cuddle with me, Cooper." Cooper says, "My dad lets me cuddle with him in the sleeping bag when we go camping." Jaxson says, "Ok, when we get back to my house, you can cuddle with me."


- the last couple of weeks, Cooper has been walking around the house saying "B" "o" "y"; well, Bryce told Cooper that he was spelling the word boy; so, I am sitting there with Jacqui one day and I say, "Cooper, spell boy for Jacqui." He walks up and says, "b-o-y". Her mouth dropped and she said, "how does he know how to spell that?" I had to laugh.


- we were camping this past weekend, and Cooper says, "Mom, I love grasshoppers. I want to eat them." I say, "Well, we can dip them in chocolate and they would taste better." He says, "Or maybe banilla."


- whenever I get after Cooper for something that he has done wrong, he says, "Mom, please don't be mean to me." It melts my heart.


- He is starting the whole "I winned you." The competitiveness is already starting to show. Oh no!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

He's so cute. I love Cooper stories!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

he is growing up...that is for sure. cute kid!