Thursday, September 4, 2008

Batter Up

The Alpine team is coming out of retirement after taking a year or two off. Our Kayville league just started a couple of weeks ago and it has been pretty fun. I play catcher because I am a wimp and scared of the ball. I also have realized that I can't hit the ball anymore. Pathetic, I know, but, what can you do!



Cooper loves to run the bases after our games are finished. He is getting faster and it is alot of fun to watch him learn to run the bases correctly. He is a good sport to come watch mom and dad play softball.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, we REALLY need you back.. I don't know what you're talking about being a wimp and playing catcher. They made me play catcher, and I've never been so scared! I swear everytime someone swumg the bat, they were going to hit my head! I kept backing up until the ump told me I couldn't come back any farther! We need you to come play catcher!!!!