Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Workin' 9 till 5!!

Well, I thought I would let everyone know where I disappeared to these last couple of weeks. My brother and sister in law told me about a work-from-home job about 3 months ago. I ended up turning in my application two Thursdays ago, and later that day, I received a call saying that I was hired and was starting on the next Monday. I have to train for four weeks up in Logan before I can work from home. I train every morning from 7-11, yet gas is too expensive to drive back and forth all the time. So, I have been living with Jocelynn and Stephanie. It is a good job and it pays really well, but it will be nice when I can get back home. I verify loan applications. I am required to work 20 hours a week and half of that time, Cooper will be sleeping!

Whats crazy about these loans is that they are only $200 or $300 loans, but the interest rate is 547% so they end up paying alot in fees and interest. It's just crazy!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the new blog look Jenn! Very festive for fall. Congrats again on the new job.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow, good for you.....i was wondering if you were alive still! luv ya

Amy said...

Congrats on the new job! That's insane about the interest rate for only a couple hundred... do a lot of people call? Let me know if you need help when you're watching Jaxson, Reese, and Landon! Cute blog, by the way!!