Saturday, January 10, 2009

Y-O-D-A

I wanted to put up some more pictures of our dog, Yoda. Not a day goes by, that Cooper doesn't say, "I am so happy that Santa brought my a puppy." He loves to hold her and she also loves to be in his lap when she is trying to sleep. Yesterday, he brushed her, gave her doggy treat and a doggy bone. He was pretty proud of himself.
Right now, she still has her baby teeth, which are extremely sharp. Needless to say, we have all been cut by her biting. Hopefully, she will stop that when her teeth fall out. She loves to bite on our shoes, socks, and toes. In fact, at one point a couple of nights ago, she was being very fiesty and biting me and Cooper's feet, so Cooper and I had jumped up on our chairs when we were eating dinner. We both starting laughing, realizing we were scared of this little thing!

She is so funny when she sleeps. She sleeps in all different positions.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

she's pretty cute. (Don't tell Brad I said that about a dog.) Olivia asked about Yoda the other day. When I said Yoda was at home, she said, "Yea, Yoda at Tooper's home." She might be over her fear of Yoda's teeth by now. :)

jenhatch said...

he's SO cute! I'm so glad Cooper's got a little buddy to pal around with. Hopefully those teeth will dull up a little... or do they fall out!? How does that work in dog world? Anyhow, he's a cute doggie. I must say, cuter then Wellington.

Fullmer Family said...

I've loved catching up on your blog! Your pictures are awesome! That little pup is so cute. I always wanted to get a puppy for Christmas when I was little. I mean, we already had a dog, but man, what a cool surprise I thought that would've been. What a lucky little boy! :) SO CUTE!

Amy said...

She really is a cute puppy! Maybe Carson will even like her! (But, don't count on it... if it walks on four legs, he's not too fond of it). We're thinking about you guys! Crossing our fingers!

Sherrie said...

You know I'm not a pet lover...but that is a very cute dog! It's fun to see little kids with pets. Annika thought Wellington was her very best friend while he was visiting! Hope you're doing well

laura j. said...

This is Laura Johnson from your ward in Logan. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I was commenting on Mollie's and saw your comment. I can't believe how big Cooper is! We blog too but recently went private. If you want to check us out email me at looper_john@yahoo.com.

Aaron & Michelle said...

Wow!!! So good to see you on the blog. Your little boy is so adorable. I remember when you got him and I came over when he was brand new. You all look so good. We actually moved up to Idaho and have been here for a year. Thanks for commenting on my blog. How did you find me? Michelle Christensen