Friday, September 11, 2009

The latest....


Two days ago, I went back to the doctor. I am now dialated to a 4 and I am 80% efaced. The doctor says that Clayton has dropped alot. He also gained 1 3/4 lbs in the last week, so he is almost 8 pounds and I am exactly 3 weeks away from my original due date. Doctor says he would be surprised to see us next week at our appointment, but you never know. I have been trying to take brisk walks and I even mowed my yard today, but nothing so far. Here is a great picture of my "watermelon" belly.

6 comments:

Julee said...

You look fabulous! Just be patient~ he may not be ready to come out yet, even though you are ready for him to be out. LOL.
We are really happy for you guys! Let us know...
We saw your neice at Macey's tonight and she's so cute and growing up tooo fast.

Carrie said...

I think you look fantastic.

I can't wait to meet Clayton. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Joel's Family said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE.... You are an adorable pregnant mama... Thanks for the picture.. Best of luck with the big event. You will do awesome and you guys are wonderful parents.. Good Luck...

Jordan said...

You look as cute as ever. Oh, and before you leave to go deliver at the hospital, please let Kenlee know. Since she's your official tab-keeper and all. LOL.

jenhatch said...

THANK YOU for the picture! I've been so wanting to see your cute belly! You look great Jenn!! Just think about how much easier they're IN then when they're OUT! ;) That's what helps me get through the last big.

Spicy foods, working out and sex'll get him here! ;)

jenhatch said...

...says the girl that had a baby 10 days late! ;) We'll be thinking of you!!