Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update on Clayton

I went to the doctor last Wednesday and found out that Clayton is around 61/2 pounds. As far as the doctor could tell, everything looked good. His heart sounded healthy and he was moving around alot. I told my doctor that I had been having (braxton hicks) contractions quite a bit. Well, he told me if they were braxton hicks then they would not be helping me. He then checked me and said, "I can feel the baby's head! You are having real contractions." I am dialated to a three and I am 75% efaced. The baby is where he needs to be for delivery and so we will just wait and see. It really surprised me. So, I have been trying to get things packed and ready for the hospital. We are excited, nervous, anxious and looking forward to having little precious Clayton come to our home!

11 comments:

Jenson Family said...

We sure miss seeing you guys around, Good Luck I am sooo excited for you guys!! and can't wait to see some pictures of little baby Clayton.

I Love Good Grub said...

That's so exciting! Good luck with everything!

Shannon said...

We are anxiously anticipating your glad news; I heard that the shower was fun and missed being there. Keep us posted and good luck!

Joel's Family said...

Oh my GOSH... Time has flown by, GOOD LUCK and I am so excited to see baby Clayton. I am sure he is anxiously awaiting his arrival to the awesome new home he gets to go to....

Julee said...

When is your actual due date? We are sooo excited for you guys...:)

jenhatch said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for ya'll. We'll be waiting along with you!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay..this will be sooo great! i am glad to hear that things are going along smoothly and that you have felt as good as you have! i can't wait to meet clay!!! good luck

Jordan said...

That's so exciting! I can't wait to see him!

Fullmer Family said...

YEAH!!! :) Good luck!

Jocelynn said...

Jen, Go take a few laps around the block. Kidding. You better call me immediately when something happens.

Jocelynn said...

Oh ya, I hope the baby has the big Hatch head. Everyone needs to experience that feeling!