Tuesday, November 10, 2009

8 Weeks Old

We took Clayton to his 8 week check-up. He weighed 12-1/2 pounds, which put him into the 90% for his weight and was 24 inches long, which put him in the 95% for his height. His noggin was in the 75%. He is doing well and growing alot. He has clogged tear ducts, which makes his eyes gross, but we continue to wipe them and massage them everyday. This week he has started to be a lot more interactive. He is smiling quite a bit and seems to being seeing more clearly. The doctor put him on Zantac to help with his acid reflux. It seems to have made a big difference in just this first week. He is alot happier and sleeping longer in the nights, which makes Bryce and I alot happier!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm so happy to hear about the Zantac. The poor little guy needed something. Glad to hear it's working for him... and you guys.

I love when they start interacting more with everyone around them. It's fun to see their personalities develop. He sure is cute!

Jordan said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better with the Zantac. It's heartbreaking that babies have to go through acid reflux, poor guy. He's cute as can be, though! happy 8 weeks.

Rachelle said...

I can't believe he is getting so big so fast! He sounds a lot like my guy when he was a baby - acid reflux and goopey eyes. . . takes me back, just to think about it!

jenhatch said...

he's SOOOOO cute Jenn! I can't wait to meet him in a week or so!!

Sara said...

I am happy to hear that the zantac is working. he is a cutie and I am not surprised at all with him being in the 95% for height. he is Bryce's son after all!