Monday, November 2, 2009

Clayton's Blessing Day

Yesterday, November 1st, was Clayton's Blessing Day. Bryce was able to give him a priesthood blessing in which he was given his name and and some choice blessings throughout his life.

We had many family members and friends come to his blessing. There were around 40 people that came to support us. My grandpa Cooper bore a very powerful testimony in church. I was blessed to be able to witness that testimony.
Clayton was well behaved all day. In fact he slept through the whole blessing and sacrament meeting and family passed him all around. Everyone wanted to hold him but there wasn't enough time. He looked so handsome in his little tuxedo all white and pure.
After the blessing, we had everyone over to our house for lunch. I was worried about trying to fit all those people in our home, but it worked out just fine and I hope everyone had a great time.

Clayton, I hope you always will know how much your mom, dad, and Cooper love you. You have been a blessing in our home and we love your sweet spirit. We are so honored and blessed to be your parents. We love you so much.

4 comments:

Sara said...

He looks adorable and I am so sorry we weren't able to be there. We had really high fevers yesterday and I even started not feeling well. HOpefully we will shake this bug this week. Glad it went well.

Jordan said...

Oh so cute! I'm so bummed i wasn't there! At least Kenlee got to see it which i'm sure made her day! He looked so handsome.

Carrie said...

He is so handsome. I think he looks like Cooper. Yesterday was very special. So glad we were able to be there with you guys. Thanks for such a great meeting and a great day! We love you guys!

Sherrie said...

Ohhh....I love the one of him looking straight forward. He almost looks like he's smiling. So adorable! Thanks for sharing!