Tuesday, December 8, 2009

12 WeeksOld

Clayton turned 12 weeks on Monday and we took him to church for the first time. (besides his blessing day) Both him and Cooper looked so handsome in their church clothes.Clayton is continuing to spit up quite often and he is restless some days. He moves alot and can't sit still. But, that is how he was when I was pregnant. He was a very active baby, so I guess I should have known he would be like this all along. He is so funny because he gets extremely angry if we try to put his binki in his mouth when he is not tired or wrapped up tight. He does not particularly like his swing or his chair with lights, so I spend lots of time holding him.

1 comment:

Shayne said...

Clayton is getting big and I love his wide awake/big eyes. He is really alert. I hope y'all are doing well.