Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Birthday

On Friday night, Bekka and Jacqui took me out to a movie. We had a great time. The movie wasn't that great but I had a good time hanging out with them! Thanks for taking me out.
On Saturday night, Bryce took me to my favorite Mexican restaurant (in Utah). (And, no, there was no cinammon in the chicken burritos Sherrie and Shayne) The food was great and some of my friends showed up which made it even greater.After dinner, we came home to a decorated house with the sign: "aging to perfection". Some more friends came over and we celebrated with cake and ice cream and presents. It was alot of fun and nice to have everyone over.

On my actual birthday, Clayton decided to wish me an early happy birthday, so he woke up at 4 to eat. He went back to sleep around 5 and decided it was time to get up at 7:45. He just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on my birthday since it is the shortest day of the year! Bryce got me a pink Ipod Nano for my birthday. Hopefully, I can learn how to use it. It looks really nice and it also takes videos so that with be useful. Thanks Bryce for making my birthday special.

Jocie, Tawni, and Steph drove down from Logan to eat lunch with me, Bekka, and Jacqui at Red Robin, my favorite Burger joint. Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday, Jenn! It looks like it was a fabulous celebration; especially the Red Robin part. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Rachelle said...

Happy Birthday!!! Was this the big 3-0? Or is that next year?

Ryan said...

Happy Birthday! You are a great person and its great to celebrate you! Have a great Christmas too!

Sara said...

Glad that you had a great birthday. Looks like you were really busy!