Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lunch Time

When mom was up visiting in the first of October, we went out to eat at Chilis. Clayton thought he was such a big boy because I did not make him sit in a high chair. Instead he got to sit on the bench next to me. Aunt Jocie kept giving him some of her Dr. Pepper and he thought it was wonderful! Of course, he thought it was wonderful....he is a Douglas/Hatch/Cooper....and we know they all love Dr. Pepper. Anyway, Jocie had to leave a little early and he got a hold of her drink.
Addey shared all of her food with him. He sat there like a big boy and ate cheese, corn, and french fries. He also kept giving everyone the meanest looks (he can furrow his brow really well) and then he would smile.
I love this picture of Grandma Cooper and Cooper. He climbed under the table, sat next to Grandma, and said, "Do you know why I came to sit by you? Because I love you so much." That made her day and my day! I love it when my kids get to spend time with their grandparents!

No comments: