Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Love You Through and Through

My mom and dad got Clayton this book last year for Christmas, and I have read it to him many times over the past year. It is one of his favorite books. He loves to help me turn the pages and he is starting to point at the pictures. I have always wanted to make my own book of Clayton out of these words, so here goes:

I love you through and through.
I love your top side
and bottom side.

I love your inside

and outside.

I love your silly side
and your mad side.
I love your hair

and eyes.
I love your giggles
and cries.
I love your ears

and toes

your fingersand nose.
I love you running
and walking.
Silent and
Talking.

I love you through and through, yesterday, today, and tomorrow too!

10 comments:

Rachelle said...

Precious!

Julee said...

Super cute Jen!

Carrie said...

I love love love this!

Sara said...

Love it

Amateur Steph said...

That is way cute. I'm going to have to make one of those.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

loved it! i might have to steal that too sometime! soo cute!

Marilyn said...

Wonderful!

Jordan said...

That was tweet.

Shauna said...

That is adorable!!! I love that! And I love the picture with his little butt!!! :) ha ha! Soooo cute!!!

jenhatch said...

so, so, SO cute! You have GOT to put this into a book! I think I might just have to steal the idea too!