Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cherry Hill

Jaden celebrated his 8th Birthday at Cherry Hill. Cherry Hill is a water park located up near the foothills and there are cherry trees on the property. We went with Steph, Paul, and Mom and it was so much fun. Mom loves cherries, so she kept spotting the cherry trees but the cherries were too high up for her to reach them!
Cooper and Clayton had a blast in the lazy river. Cooper could touch the bottom so he would just hop in and off he would go! It had a small current to it, which made it more exciting. Our table was located right in the middle of the lazy river, so we would take pictures of Cooper everytime he floated by...sometimes he was on a tube and other times he was snorkeling! Clayton had fun in the Pirates Cove. He thought the pirate ship was pretty neat. He also loves going down the big slides. I would put him on my lap and then we would cruise down on a mat. I thought he would be scared because it was kind of fast, but as soon as we got out, he was ready to go again....such an adventurous little guy!
We had a dinner appointment with some friends at 6, so I was in a hurry to get showered and cleaned up. So I grabbed my stuff, headed into the shower, and started the water. I stayed in my swimsuit and had just poured some shampoo in my hand, when I glanced over to the mirror and noticed a young teenager BOY washing his hands...it was then that I realized I was in the Mens Bathroom! I grabbed my towel, covered my head and ran out of their as quickly as I could...its was then that I noticed the urinals on my left! Didn't see them when I walked in! Anyway, needless to say, I was embarrassed and hoped that no one saw me!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

My in-laws live a couple of blocks from Cherry Hill, so we go there every time we visit them in the summer. My kids love it, and we do too!!

The views up Logan canyon are gorgeous. Doug proposed to me at White Pine Lake (we hiked in from the Tony Grove trail head). Were you anywhere near there?