Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!

Bryce turned 32 on his birthday. I decided months ago that I would get him a washer pressure to use on our 4-wheelers. I did some research on them and figured out how much I was going to spend on it. Well, I asked Bryce about two weeks before if he had something that he really wanted for his bday. He told me no and then asked me if I was going to get him a TV. I said, "I have something in mind. It's kind of expensive, but its not a TV."
Well, the week before his bday, I started thinking about a TV. We love to relax most nights in front of the TV, so a TV would be a good investment. I switched my plans and ended up getting him 47" Vizio. The morning of his bday, Jordan (my friend across the street) and Jacqui helped me change my natural oak dressor into a black distressed oak dressor. It turned out looking so nice. We changed the living room around and reorganized all the furniture.When Bryce came home from work, he went to his room to change for dinner and a movie (Captain America). When he came out, I asked him if he would go downstairs and turn off the TV. When he got down there, he was pleasantly surprised. He just kept telling me I was crazy. I think I really shocked him!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm so glad he liked it. What a fun project!

Rachelle said...

We just recently bought the same TV and have loved it. Hope you love yours too!! Happy birthday, Bryce!

Carrie said...

Yay!!!! What an awesome surprise!!! Happy Birthday Bryce and great job Jenn!!!