Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary!



For our Anniversary this year, Bryce and I got a babysitter to watch the kids and we went to dinner and a movie. We ate at Applebee's, where we both had steaks and mashed potatoes. Afterwards, we watch Sherlock Holmes II. The first half was slow, but the last half picked it up. It was nice to spend the evening together. I am thankful that I have been married to such a wonderful man the past 11 years. The kids and I are blessed to have him in our lives. We have survived our up and downs the past 11 years, and I am happy that I have had Bryce by my side the whole time. Love you Bryce!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy anniversary!

Shannon said...

happy anniversary, you two! sounds like a lovely night out on the town. we've been wanting to see Sherlock Holmes, so it's good to know it is worth seeing. Mission Impossible was a great flick, as well--you guys will like that one. 11 years...what a great milestone! And many more to come, you two crazy love birds. :)

Jordan said...

Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds, you:)