Monday, October 21, 2013

Leaves are Falling all Around....

 One weekend, we went up to stay with Jocelynn and her family.  She took us over to one of her neighbors in Paradise and we took some cute pictures of the kids in the leaves.  The boys had a fun time on this swing and the background is gorgeous, just like their cousin, Twni.
 The boys have always wanted to play in the leaves.  This year, we actually had really nice and seasonably warm weather, so they had a chance to go outside and rake up the leaves into big piles.  I remember doing this as a child, except our leaves were from Oak trees and they were brittle and brown.
 They wanted me to snap some pictures of them while they picked up the leaves and through them in the air.  I think I took 30 pictures of them, but most of their faces were blocked by the falling leaves.  They did it over and over again.
 When I first came outside, Clayton had covered Cooper almost completely with the leaves.  I had him lay down next to his brother and then covered him up.  they thought it was neat to be covered with the leaves.  Then I counted to three and they exploded out t of the leaves.  They had a great time playing with each other and enjoying this Fall activity.  It was so fun for me to watch them have this time together to bond and create memories.  I love these two boys so much.

No comments: