Saturday, November 16, 2013

Baby Shower for Parker

 In mid November, some of my dear friends threw a baby shower for me and Parker.  It came along with a lot of unnecessary drama over the date, time, , the location, and who I should invite to it. In the end, it ended up being really enjoyable and I had so many wonderful friends come out and support me.  I received so many nice gifts.  Some of my friends who put it together for me was Holly Casebolt, Jacqui Gabrish, Rachel Moyes, and Aimee Walker.
 Aimee made these cute little blocks that say Parker.  Everyone else contributed to the decorations and yummy desserts.  We had the shower at Holly's home and I think there were about 25 friends that showed up. I received diapers, wipes, lots of cute little outfits, blankets, and all the needful accessories for a baby.
 This is a picture of my friend and person who I visit teach.  Her name is Tabitha and I am so glad that she was able to come to the shower.  She is a very busy laday and it was nice of her to try to make it.  I also was surprised to see the Whetten family show up.  It was so nice to visit with them. When they are around, it feels like "home" to me. 
 I love this little four wheeler that Kim Yamashita created for me out of baby accessories.  It was so creative and everyone thought it was great.  She told me later that she couldn't just buy me some diapers. Holly hung up a clothes line and every time I received a little outfit, shwe would hang it on the clothes line!  I am so grateful to all the friends who came to support me and show their love for me.

No comments: