Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby Shower in Logan

Jocelynn and Steph decided to have a baby shower for me while we were in Cache Valley over Thanksgiving weekend.  We had it at Fredricos Pizza.  It was a family shower and it was fun to just sit and visit with each other and enjoy the good food.
I received some really cute outfits, baby bracelets, diapers, wipes and other baby necessities.  It was fun to have my cute nieces there with me.  Almost all my "Cooper" relatives were there and also Bryce's Aunt Linda and Cousin Sherry.  It was nice to just enjoy family and create memories. 
I was also reminded again about how family support is so amazing.  We had an emotional moment at the end of the shower when Tawni came in upset because Johnny had come home early from his mission and "surprised" her.  Everyone offered love, hugs, shoulders to cry on, encouraging words and understanding.  And what Tawni had thought had ruined my shower, actually made me realize how thankful I am to be surrounded by such loving and caring family members on both sides and both near and far!

No comments: