Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 2014



A blessing Bryce gave me at 3:45 a.m. at Jocelynn’s house in Paradise

I am having a difficult time staying asleep at night.  I am very uncomfortable because of the aching in my hips and legs.  I have been tossing and turning and up a lot during the night.  I asked Bryce if he would give me a blessing:

Heavenly Father is aware of you at this time. He knows the things that you are going through.  He is happy with the way you are raising the boys.  Heavenly Father wants you to know that you are carrying a special Spirit of His.  I admonish you to get to know her and to strive to have a special bond with her.  This will help you down the road.  Heavenly Father is aware that the adversary is working hard at this time.  Make sure you do those things that you know to do to keep your children safe.  I bless you with peace to be able to do these things.  The Spirit will help guide you.  I bless your mind and body to relax so that you can get the rest you need to bring this little one into the world.  The Savior healed the blind and raised the dead.  He did many miracles and He can help you at this time.  Again, Heavenly Father is keenly aware of you.

On January 15th, I went in for my next check.  The doctor said that Parker was about 6 ½ lbs. When he checked me, I was dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced.  When he got down, he told me that I would bleed bc of the check.  Well, it ended up that I was bleeding quite a bit.  In fact, it soaked through the first liner before I could even get my jeans on.  Anyway, after being innovative with some nearby paper towels, I went out and asked the doctor if I should be bleeding that much.  He told me that if it didn’t stop in 1-2 hours, that I should head to the hospital to have the baby.  I was worried at first because it wasn’t stopping and I felt like I wasn’t ready for her to come.  I packed my bag and then the bleeding stopped.  Since then, I have been having lots of contractions but nothing consistent.  If I stand up to walk, my stomach gets tight.  Parker seems to be down and ready, so I am just waiting for that moment when its time to head to the hospital. 

No comments: