Friday, October 3, 2014

Gigem' Aggies

I love this little beanie that Julie Clark made for Parker. It is a monkey but its in the Aggie colors.  Since I don't have anyone to shout and cheer with me for the football games, I decided to put this hat on her and bring her downstairs to watch the game with me!
Sometimes when I watch the games by myself, it makes me sad and wishing that I was in College Station with my family on game days.  The whole city is pumped and excited for these games and it would be so fun to be down there celebrating with the family.  Anyway, one day I was watching a game, when my awesome husband showed up with a small "taste of home" for me.  He brought be Dr. Pepper and some medium Buffalo Wings to help me enjoy the game a little better and feel like I was in Texas for a few minutes!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Aww, so sweet! The older I get, the more I libg to live in Texas again. My dad and all 3 of the boys are going to the game this weekend. So jealous!