Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cooper's Craziness


Cooper is at such a fun age right now. He is just starting to learn so many things. He is really into coloring right now. We have notepad and a bunch of washable markers. Everyday, he goes to the drawer, pulls out his stuff and sits down to color. I love it because everytime he uses a new marker, he always asks me the color.

He also just learned how to use the mouse on our computer. Sherrie told me about the website: http://www.jumpstart.com/. Under games and toddlertown, the little ones can color by moving the mouse to a bucket of paint and then clicking on parts of the picture. He gets so excited when he does it. I was shocked to see that he understood how to work the mouse. But, it is good for his hand-eye cooridination.

Every morning, he comes into my bathroom, stands on the toilet, and goes through mom and dad's perfume and cologne. He opens the lid, smells them, and then lets me smell them. Next, he gets dads deoderant and puts it on his armpits. Then he tries to climb into my sink, get his toothbrush, and brush his teeth.

I told Bryce the other night when I was putting Cooper in the bath: "you know your child is getting big when he takes off his own clothes, diaper, and goes to the cabinet to get his bucket of toys out to put in the tub." We are looking forward to adding another child to our home. Cooper will be a great brother and example.

1 comment:

jenhatch said...

Totally cute pictures of cute Cooperman... and way funny stories. It's so fun to see their little personalities coming out now, huh?

Ava loves Toddler town too... she'll ask for the different games - "bubbles" and "color". But I've got her thinking that it only works on Dad's laptop #1 so it's a fun thing for her and Shayne to do together and #2 she doesn't pester me to play when I am doing stuff on my computer. Funny, right? Or is that bad. Hey, my computer time is so small - I gotsta take advantage as much as possible! Right? :)