Monday, August 6, 2007

My First Attempt at Blogging!


Howdy, Everyone! This is my first time to do a blog, so I am new at the game. It has been fun, however, to look at Jen's blogs. We have had a really busy summer. We moved into our new home in mid-April and we hurried and fully completed our basement in two months. We also planted a garden in our backyard. I really love gardening and working outside so that has been exciting to watch my veggies grow. We planted green beans, onions, tomatoes, red potatoes, zucchini, banana squash, and watermelon. Everything has come up except the banana squash. Cooper loves to help me water the garden and pick the veggies.

1 comment:

Shayne said...

Jen,

Congrats on the blog! I enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading about what y'all have been up to. Post some pictures of the garden. Tell everyone hi for us.

Shayne