Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chinese Gourmet!!

One of our favorite places to eat right now is a chinese restaurant in Kaysville. Cooper and I love to go meet Bryce for lunch. They make everything fresh and right when you order it. And, you can't beat $4.00 for a meal. Bryce and I love to eat Tiny Spicy Chicken and Cooper loves Chicken Lo Mein. But what surprises me the most is that he loves Egg Drop Soup. I thought for sure that he would think the consistancy of the soup was disgusting, but he ate his whole bowl. Every time we go there, he chows down and eats all of his food.

3 comments:

Sara said...

The Girls Love EGG DROP SOUP too! I thought the same thing, I can't even stand the consistency of it. But yup, they love it.

Shayne said...

Hey! Do y'all have Pei Wei's up there yet? It is great. It is owned by the same company as PF Changs, but a lot cheaper and similar food. If you get the chance to go there get their Kung Pow Chicken. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Melissa said...

Hey Jen...he is a cutie! Sorry I am so bad at updating my blog!! I'll try and do better.