Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gotta Love Children

The other day we were driving to Old Navy with Jacqui, Reese, and Jaxson. I looked in the back seat and Cooper was laying against Reese. It was so cute, because she was taking such good care of him. Reese is going to be a big sister in June when her baby brother is born and I can see exactly how she is going to take care of her brother. And it just happens that I had my camera in the car with me. Oh no... I am turning into Jen!! Just kidding, Jen! I guess it was a good thing I had my camera so I could capture the moment. Thanks for being so inspiring Jen..oh to be a professional blogger. Maybe one of these days!!






Cooper and I have had a great week and have been able to spend alot of quality time with each other. We usually spend alot of time with Reese and Jaxson, however, their whole family has been down all week with influenza, so Cooper and I have had alot of one on one time. It has helped me to be a little more creative. Grandma and Grandpa Hatch gave Cooper a floor puzzle for Christmas that he just loves as of lately. We have also spent time reading books, taking walks outside, coloring pictures, playing with the lincoln logs, wrestling, and doing learning games online. The other day he ran out of his room and said, "Mom, look at me. I am Diego." He had his backpack on and a calculator hanging from his shirt. I also bought him the classic 101 Dalmations this week and he loved it. He is learning and growing and saying all sorts of new words everyday. I am just amazed at how smart these little ones are. Cooper is the world to me and I couldn't imagine my life without him!!

No comments: