Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Let me tell you about my Mothers Day. Bryce got up with Cooper so that I could lay in bed a little bit longer. When I got up, my little boy came down stairs with a card and a Micheal Buble CD. Bryce wrote a card to me from Cooper and it was so cute.

Then Bryce came and sat by me and gave me a card and present. The card was so nice. He told me that Heavenly Father knew I was the perfect mom for Cooper and that is why He sent him to our family. He also said that there is another perfect spirit that is waiting to come to our family. Its just a matter of have faith and patience to endure.

Bryce got me some perfume called Poison. You might remember Poison from ten years ago. And you might ask yourself why he would get me that perfume. Well, that is the perfume that I wore 10 years ago on our first date. When Bryce smelled the perfume, it brought him back to those days when we first met.

May 8th is a special date in our family. Not only is it Tara, Jill, Jade, and Jen's Birthday, but it is day of our first date. And last week, while I was up babysitting in Smithfield, my awesome husband called to wish me happy 10th Anniversary of our first date. That meant alot to me that he would remember that, because I didn't. Thanks, Bryce.

The rest of Mothers Day included the men grilling steaks for us, the Jazz winning the basketball game, Colby getting hurt, and enjoying dinner with my family. I had a great day and I want to thank Bryce for making it that way!

2 comments:

jenhatch said...

sweet, sweet Bryce! SO cute that he remembers the anniversary of your first date! And what a cool day it's on too!!

Shannon & Ryan said...

I am so glad that your Mother's Day was great! This is a cute picture of you and Bryce and I LOVE The one above of Cooper! That is very sweet that Bryce remembered your 10th first date anniversary; he is just blessed to have you and vice versa. You guys are great and we love you. -k- Ryan and I talked last night about a time to get together with you guys; we will definately plan something. We'll call you guys soon!
Shannon