Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Mom's Day!



I wanted to take the chance to thank my mother and let her know how special she is to me. My mother is my hero. When I grow up, I want to be like her. Many of you know my mom and just how sweet she is. I don't know if there is a nicer person out there. In fact, my sister and I love to tease her. We always tell her that she has a place in heaven. I talk to my mom at least 4 times a week and I cherish these moments. My mom would do anything for anybody and she never stops going. I have realized more in the last few years, that I have alot of the same mannerisms as my mother. And that makes me proud! I love you, Mom.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

I love you too Mom. Your are a great example of patience and kindness. I feel like I had a big part in developing your patience though. After 20 something years with me to annoy you, you had to to survive. Now my lovely wife gets the wonderful opportunity.

jenhatch said...

i love you too Nora Lee!!! For sure, hands down, you are one of the sweetest and most selfless people that I know!

And yeah, thanks for keeping on the down low exactly how MUCH patience I would need with your sweet son! ;)