Friday, July 11, 2008

Crazy Summer

This has been a very busy summer for me, so I am a little behind on some posts. We went to Texas for Sean's wedding for 2 weeks on June 6th. Cooper and I came home on the night of the 18th, unpacked, did laundry, and were off to a family reunion on the 20th. Then, we get back from that on a Sunday night, the 22nd and I had a few days to make sure everything was ready for Young Womens Camp, since I am the camp director. On Thursday, July 3, our family went up to Logan for fireworks, a day at the Lake, a baby blessing, and a family dinner at the Douglas'. We get home from Logan on Sunday the 6th, and the next morning, I am off to Girls Camp for 4 days. So, that brings me to today! My parents are coming in to town tonight and will be here for 2 weeks. So, I will be back and forth between Logan and here. They leave to go back on the 26th, and Bryce's birthday is on the 27th. Sean will then fly in on the 30th and we have a wedding on the 31 of July. Sean will fly home on the 4th and then Bryce and I will be ma's and pa's on pioneer trek on Aug 7th for three days. So, like I said, life is crazy right now and I don't see it slowing down until mid August.







Fourth of July

We went up to Logan to watch fireworks with our family and friends on the 3rd of July. Every year we go to the Fowers to watch fireworks because they have such a good view. The kids watched the fireworks for a few minutes and then they were off jumping on the tramp.

This is me and Landon, Jacqui and Jared's newest addition to their family. As you can tell, he thought the fireworks were pretty interesting. He is four weeks old and getting so big!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Landon is so cute! You've had a freaking busy summer! I don't know how you do it all. I'm impressed girl! Hey, who's wedding is on the 30th?