Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Bryce turned 29 years today. I want to wish him a happy birthday and let him know that I am thankful that he has been part of my life for the last 10+ years. (Actually married for 7) There are so many things that I love about Bryce:


1. He is so caring with Cooper and I.

2. He is always willing to finish Cooper's Capri Sun and candy before Cooper heads off to nursery on Sunday... it's a hard task but somebody's got to do it!


3. He is very good at fixing cars.... thanks to him, we don't have to pay as much as the average person for mechanical work...in fact, he can fix most things, like our camper


4. He is a hardworker and I will never have to worry about that...he is great provider.

5. I love that Bryce has a tender heart and he is not afraid to cry.

6. Bryce loves children... and especially his little boy...he adores him so much....


7. Bryce does not like it when I tease him...he gets so flustered..and its so funny and cute!!

8. He gets so excited when his new car magazine shows up in the mail.... and he has it completely read by the time he goes to bed that night...

9. He loves to sing to me: "Whenever I see your smilin' face"

10. He loves to dance with me.. I don't always cooperate with him...but he drags me around the room and continues to dance with me whether I like it or not.

11. He calls me throughout the day to see how my day is going

12. He puts up with me and my antics...i have alot of antics....he is patient with me

13. He loves to take us camping and the best part is that he does most all of the cooking and he cleans out the dutch ovens (not fun) and he puts up with me sleeping on the opposite end of the trailer so that I am not uncomfortable...keep in mind, however, that he always offers to "keep me warm"

14. He is the greatest husband, friend, and father. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. We love you so much Bryce. Thanks for everything.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Bryce! Happy Birthday to you! Hey! Old man! we hope your day is fabulous-o!

Amateur Steph said...

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Shannon & Ryan said...

Oh geez, I teared up reading that. Yes, tell Bryce happy birthday from us! And that was a very sweet post, Jen.

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Bryce. I would have called yesterday but I have no voice. It hit yesterday around 6:45 a.m. while at work and has only gotten worse. I got home and quickly went to bed. And then today I have slept about 85% of the day. But we love you and are so happy that you are around. Love Derek, Sara, Amanie and Harlie

jenhatch said...

What a sweet post!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE (said in our retard voice that we do so well!)

Shayne said...

Happy B-day Bryce. I hope you had a good day. Hopefully Jenn gave you a good back and foot rub.....and a good dinner. One more year as a young buck. Enjoy it!

Carrie said...

Hey... I thought I'd let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Have a great day! Love ya!