Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Down on Grandpa's Farm

We visited Grandma Cooper this past weekend and while we were there, we just had to make a trip down to the barn. Cooper loves to go to the shed and yell as loud as he can to scare the pigeons out! Then we climbed on some of the hay bails that were stacked in another shed. It totally reminded me of when I was young. We used to play up on the hay and make houses. Grandma would always yell down from the house for us to stay away from the hay.
Cooper also loves to sit in the tractors. I also used to do this when I was younger. I would get in my boots and cowboy hat and go down to the barn to help Grandpa either milk the cows or bail the hay. I remember the hay bails being so heavy.



Cooper enjoys feeding the cows. Sometimes the cows will eat out of his hands, but this time they were a little scared of him. We love grandpa's farm and we are so blessed to be able to take our kids to it. Its neat that grandma and grandpa's grandchildren loved the farm and now their great grandkids have that opportunity as well!! Cooper looks forward to it every time!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is such a cute picture of your family. I can't believe how old your son is getting!! I just got your last comment on my blog. I will give you a call!