Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it Snow!




Yesterday we had a huge winter storm! It was crazy because it was a storm that should have come in January, not the first of October. I didn't really think we would get that much because the weather forecasters are always wrong, but we got slammed.
Here in Roy, we got 11 inches. Cooper was so excited when he woke up. He told Bryce, "Mom is going to be so happy." I was so happy when I got to shovel the drive way twice after church...actually I enjoy doing it most of the time. I also got to explain to Cooper what "yellow snow" is. He kept walking around asking me if that was yellow snow. He had a great time eating the snow until his hands started freeezing.

4 comments:

Shayne said...

Holy winter storm in October! That is crazy. I wish I was there to throw a snowball at you. Hey, those picture at the pumkin patch were good and funny. Have a great week.

wild said...

Fantastic pictures!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

holy cow, you guys got a ton of snow!! we only got a skif....i can't believe that you have to shovel! crazy how storms can hit in one place and not the other...that are so close.

Carrie said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how much snow you guys got. Our was so WET and HEAVY it broke tons of branches off trees down here. I'm glad it didn't amount to as much as your tho. Infact, we used most of it making our snowmen.