Monday, December 29, 2008

My Birthday


Unfortunately, I turned 30 this year but Bryce made it a special day for me. I have been really bothered this past year, knowing that I was turning 30 years old. It's just weird to think that I am not in my 20's anymore. Anyway, Bryce got me a beautiful picture of a mother holding a little baby. It's called "A Mother's Love". He also got me a pretty bracelet and a cute pair of shoes.Bryce had a little surprise party for me at "Juniper Take-out". It was funny because when we showed up, no one was there to surprise me....they were all late! It was still fun to see everyone and to enjoy a great lunch with my family.
We also played in the snow with Cooper that day. We had a "Cooper Family" Christmas Party on my birthday as well, so it was good to be able to see all of my grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles and family. The only thing that was missing was all my family in Texas.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That picture is beautiful! Derek got me one by the same artist of the Logan temple for Christmas. I still haven't seen it because it hasn't arrived yet. But I am looking forward to it. Happy Birthday Jenn!

Carrie said...

I'm glad your birthday was great! Welcome to the 30 and older club!!! I love the picture and the shoes. We love you!!