Monday, May 4, 2009

I Love You Because.....

**we were getting ready to run an errand one day and you said, "Mom, I need to get my (stuffed animal) puppy and his car seat." You came out of your room with your little puppy stuffed into your cowboy hat...you held it up to me and said, "Isn't he so adorable?"

** when you woke up a few mornings ago, you asked me if I had had any good dreams, and then you preceded to tell me about your dreams (which you do all the time)

** a couple of weeks ago, you wanted to name the baby "Cooper". I told you that that is a cute name but that that is your name....you said, "well, we can have two Coopers....and then a few days later while driving in the car, you said, "i know what we can name my brother....Mr. Fantastic!"

** Two of your most favorite things to do right now, is play Super Mario Brothers and Ben 10 on the computer...you always say, "mamma, please help me...this is a really hard part."

**You love to spray me with the hose while I am trying to wash our car....you think it is so much fun

** you are a very polite boy...you always say "excuse me" when you burp or need to talk to someone....you are also very good about saying "please", "thank you" and "welcome"...this makes me so proud of you!

** Right now, you love to say "Okey Dokey Artichockey", "knock, Knock Jokes" and play the "I Spy" game while we are driving in the car...you always keep me entertained

**you are so thoughtful of your little brother...you pray that you will be a good brother to him when he grows up...you even painted a rock for your brother "Clayton" (that is what we are naming the baby)

** We were getting ready to say the prayer on the food last night and Bryce asked Cooper to say it...Cooper said, "you can say it dad" So, I preceded to tell Cooper that Dad is in charge and if he ask you to say the prayer, then you say it. He looked up at me so innocently and said, "But mom, you are in charge of our house....i thought you are in charge of everything." Bryce thought that was so funny!

**This morning I went out to pull weeds in the back yard, so I told Cooper I would be back there if he needed anything...He said, "Mom, I will be in the computer room if you need anything...Just call my name if you need help and I will put on my shoes and come out and help you." You are such a good boy!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

We laughed out loud whilst reading this! Especially the "mom in charge" one. What a sweet and smart little guy you have on your hands. You are both such wonderful parents. And I love the name Clayton. What a perfect fit. Cooper and Clayton. Love it.

Shayne said...

That's some funny stuff. He is getting big and you can tell that you and Bryce spend a lot of time teaching hime. Especially the part of you being in charge. Jenn taking control of the home...what?

Amy said...

He is such a good boy! He is really sweet about his little brother... already! What a cutie!

Jocelynn said...

Tell Coopy we miss him. We are still checking on our baby eggs and they haven't hatched. Cute blog, we love him too! Aunt Joc

Sherrie said...

Very cute! Now why would he think his mom wears the pants in the house??? What would give him an idea like that!? Way to take time out to "smell the roses" with you child...I need to do that more often! We're so excited to see you this summer. I've already begun making my packing list!

Anonymous said...

He is such a good boy! He is really sweet..keep going..

___________________
Andrew
We do your Marketing for best sales