Sunday, May 24, 2009

Things I Miss....

Well, I am almost 22 weeks along and doing pretty well. I have noticed my stomach starting to get alot bigger the last couple of weeks. I have also had many people tell me that I am carrying the baby really high. I am finally starting to feel him move a little, which is kind of neat. I have also noticed that my legs get tired if I stand alot. While mom was here, I realized that my feet were totally swollen one night and to be honest, I freaked out a little bit. But, I have been blessed with a good pregnancy thus far and I hope and pray that Clayton is continuing to grow and develop like he should.


-Bending down (with ease) to pick something up. Bryce will hear me grunt every now and then and always ask me if I am ok....I just reply, "I am just picking something up off the ground."

-Being able to put my socks on...I even have problems buckleing some of my shoes.

-My clothes...i knew I would not be fitting into my clothes, but I was a little bothered one Sunday when I went to put on not one, but four of my outfits, and none of them fit...not a big deal, just had to go buy some new Sunday clothes.

-Taking "HOT" Baths...i love baths, especially during the winter. It's what helps me stay warm, but I have not taken one bath yet, bc I don't want to harm Clayton...it's not too bad now that summer is here, but it took some getting used to.


-riding around on this little red scooter. I used to draw a race track with side walk chalk and then chase him around pretending to be a police officer. He asked me to play with him a few days ago, and I sadly told him I could no longer play that game....i would have to chase him by foot now!
-being able to pull weeds or plant my garden without my back killing me the rest of the day...It's that time of year again to get out and pull weeds, (which I enjoy) but I have a hard time doing it now. I never thought the day would come that I would move a stool around from weed patch to weed patch so I could sit down to pull the weeds.

-my "D" size bras...i have already had to upgrade once...i think I am in trouble!

9 comments:

Sara said...

hahaha...Jenn you make me laugh. I am so sorry that you are experiencing these things but just think of the miracle that is growing inside of you. And pregnancy does suit you! You look beautiful!

Julee said...

I'm so glad that you get to experience pregnancy~
I can't wait to meet your new little one!

Sherrie said...

You look great...but this is still so unreal to me! We're so happy for you! See you soon

Carrie said...

I'm so glad you get to experience all these things! The joys of pregnancy. You look FANTASTIC!

jenhatch said...

you look SO great Jenn! I'm so excited for you to experience all of that!! I grunted so much, and Shayne always thought I was doing it on purpose to get sympathy. NOT even close! I've even wondered if that's where Nolan first learned how to grunt.

Can't wait for you to experience more of the "funness" of pregnancy!

LOVE the name, super cute. I said to Shayne thanks for telling me what Jenn and Bryce are naming their baby and he said, "yeah, they're going to call him TON for short." I think he's already got his first nickname from Uncle Shayne! ;)

Cally said...

congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you. I used to get a laundry basket and get down on my hands and knees and put everything in the basket so I wouldn't have to bend over to pick it up!

Shannon said...

I love the picture of you on that little car. So telling of your fun and adventurous personality. Hope you guys are doing well.

Much love.
shan

Julie said...

Yay! You are pregnant!! I'm so happy for you! Have you been kicked in the bladder yet and almost wet your pants? You are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you on that little car.Looking cool..


___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing