Monday, August 3, 2009

Bryce's 30th Birthday

To celebrate Bryce's Birthday, we went boating up to Glendale with the family. Bryce was the first one to try out the wakeboard. He did a great job and cleared the wake on his first jump. He was sore the next day, but had a great time.
He also spent alot of time with the kids out on the floating tube. It was so fun to watch them all have a good time together. Cooper loves spending time with Bryce and he just adores his dad!
Ty, Tawni, Cooper, and Shaylee- what cute cousins!

Dad spent his time on the beach carving sticks and peices of wood that the kids brought to him. The kids probably spent two hours looking for wood and having grandpa carve them with his knife. I think it was the high light of their day....they didn't care about the boat ride or water, they just wanted cool daggers or knifes that grandpa made for them.
I spent most of my time under the canopy trying to stay out of the sun. I have noticed that I get burned alot easier right now. I did, however, decide I would try to go swimming with Bryce and Cooper for a second. It was easy to slip into the water from the boat, but trying to get back onto the boat was a different story....I decided I would not try that again!
When we got back home, we went out to dinner at Burrito Grande. It was nice to just spend time with each other. Happy Birthday, Bryce. I hope you had a great 30th. I am lucky to have you for my husband, friend, and father of my adorable boys. Thanks for being so good to us. We love you.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Mmmm, we love Burrito Grande. Looks like it was a fun-filled birthday extravaganza.

I Love Good Grub said...

Happy Birthday Bryce! Jen, you look super cute with that belly of yours! Love it.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Scoob! Looks like a great way to spend your birthday! Jenn, you do look fabulous!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday big brother. Looks like you had a ton of fun. And look how cute your pregnant wife is. She is seriously the cutest pregnant woman out there. And I know Jenn is argueing with my comment right now but it is true! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you had a great birthday with lot of fun..keep going..

___________________
Andrew
Email Marketing Solutions