Thursday, August 6, 2009


On Monday Night, we taught Cooper about Samuel the Lamanite. He taught the people that they needed to repent. He stood on the city wall and the people threw rocks and arrows at him, but the Lord protected him from those rocks and arrows. Anyway, it was Cooper's turn to say the closing prayer on our Family Home Evening. Here is his sweet prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you that I can listen to my mom and dad. Thank yhou that when Clayton comes out and he comes home, when he cries, I can make him happy. Thank you that when people try to throw rocks at me, you will protect me. Thank you that everyone in the world can behave.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

4 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

Awww! I love sweet prayers. (And I love it when they prove that they really did listen.)

Carrie said...

awesome. Great stuff... and an even BETTER kid!

Rachelle said...

Priceless! Good for you for writing it down (or blogging it - it's the same thing, right!?!)

Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ will protects us..That kid is so cute..

___________________
Andrew
Get your company name famous across the world with online marketing