Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Down on Grandpa's Farm


On Sunday, we had a family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Coopers house. After everyone left, we went down to the barn with Grandpa to help bottle feed two baby calves.
Cooper thought it was pretty neat, but hard work. Those calves suck hard, so Cooper had to be strong to hold the bottle still. It was great to see Grandpa and Cooper spend that time together.
When I was young, and we would come to Utah every summer, I love to come down the barn to feed the calves with grandpa. In fact, I used to go on the tractor to bail hay and "try" to pick up the bails and move the pipe. I loved spending time on the farm....I would wear my boots, gloves and hat.

Hey, look at that! I found a beautiful picture of myself at Grandpa's house. I was all ready to get to work and help my grandpa! Wow, how things have changed in the past 20 years.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That picture of Cooper holding the bottle and smiling is FANTASTIC. He's such a cute kid. What a great experience for him. He'll always remember it.

YOU look adorable... then and Now. Love ya girl!

Sherrie said...

Those pictures are priceless! I bet it was good for Grandpa to spend time with Cooper! Little kids always seem to help during hard times!

Anonymous said...

That's nice that you got chance to bottle feed two baby calves.Nice time for Grandpa also..


___________________
Andrew
One Stop shop for all your Email Marketing Solutions