Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brothers

Since Clayton was born, everyone has been trying to decide who he looks like....Bryce or Jenn? We get so many different opinions. Some think he has my eye stucture. Others think he has Bryce's lips. We know where the red hair came from...Grandma Douglas, Grandma Hatch, Grandma and Grandpa Cooper. We are still waiting to see what color his eyes will turn out to be...mine are brown and Bryce's are blue.
We definately have received many opinions that Clayton and Cooper look alot alike. Family and friends have been telling us that since the day he was born. Not so much that he looks like his parents, but that he looks alot like his older and handsome brother, Cooper!




So, I put some pictures of both Cooper and Clayton on here to see if you could tell who was who. It's kind of fun because they do resemble each other quite a bit. They are both cute little boys. Bryce and I like to call them our angels. They are great and we love them so much.

3 comments:

Brandon Douglas said...

I looked it over and over and I cant tell who is who. I know I am a boy and that is something you would expect a boy to say but they do look a lot alike.

Carrie said...

Clayton, Clayton, Cooper, Cooper, Cooper.... I think that's the order of the pictures.... or I could be wrong. The first picture is really throwing me. The more I look at it, the more I think it could be Cooper.

They are both very very cute.

Shayne said...

I looked at the pictures before reading anything and was like wait a minute........Clayton has gotten a lot older. I then saw it was a picture of Cooper. I thought I was looking at Clayton the whole time.