Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 85th Birthday!

My Grandpa Cooper turned 85 years old this month and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. He is such a great example to each one of us and we have much to learn from him. Grandpa's mother was a Green and they lived in "Greenville"(named after his family). It was known that some of the nicest people ever to live on the Earth came from Greenville. And I believe it because my grandpa is one of the most loving, gentle and kind men I have ever met.

We had a big celebration for Grandpa down at the square in Wellsville and it was so much fun to spend time with our family while eating good food. You know there will always be awesome food if Grandma Cooper is coming to the party!
We were able to snap some pictures of Grandma and Grandpa with their great-grandkids, grandkids, and my mom and uncle. We missed Uncle Lynn there at the party. Its been a year since Lynn passed away but we know that he is busy in heaven and that he has been here with us at certain times throughout this past year.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Grandpa Cooper! I love the new header picture you have up.