Thursday, July 29, 2010

We have had such a fun time this summer doing all sorts of activities. On some of our down times, the kids have enjoyed going on small four wheeler rides with Aunt Jocelynn. Clayton loved mowing the lawn with Jocie. In fact, if I went up to take him from her, he would completely turn away from me. One of our favorite activites is to sit on the blanket under the trees. Almost every night when the sun drops behind our home, we will bring the blanket out to sit on. Its nice to be able to just relax and enjoy the kids.Cooper thinks it is alot of fun to climb the big tree out in front of Grandm a Coopers house. He gets a little nervous when he wants to get down, but he still loves to be in the trees. When I was young, we had a tree in our backyard that was a perfect "climbing" tree. We spent many a day up in that tree and I would climb very high come to thing of it. I am surprised my mom was not worried about it. Oh well...it was a great childhood memory!Here is a picture of Clayton in Papa's hat. I thought he looked so adorable in it. When I hold Clayton is my arms, he will whip his head around to the front of my face and look me right in the eyes...and it has a little grin on his face. It is the most precious things ever...in fact he loves to have eye contact with people.

2 comments:

Jocelynn said...

Love the gay picture of me mowing looking special! Made my day! But its okay only because me and Clayton had a fun time and he didn't want you when you came to get him! hehehehe! No more stupid pics ...ok and thank you! I love your kids but not you when you post idiotic pics of me! Love you JENNY!

Sara said...

It is great to have simple yet fun things to do in the summer.