Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Am Proud to Be an American!

This year, the fourth of July fell on a Sunday, so they celebrated the fourth on Saturday the third. Bryce and Jared had to go to a couple of parades to advertise for Alpine and then we met at Red Robin afterwards for some awesome burgers and fries. I always get the Royal Robin, which has a fried egg on it. YUM!
Later that day, mom and dad came into town from Texas and we spent that evening over at Jacqui's eating burgers and letting the kids enjoy the pool.
That night, we went down to the town of Hooper and watched the fireworks. Cooper enjoyed the fireworks and Clayton would look up at them every now and then but the loud noise didn't seem to bother him. It was nice to sit and listen to the patriotic songs play as we watched the fireworks and thought about our great nation. During times like these, you can't help but think about the trouble that we are in, as a nation. It makes me sad, worried, and leaves me questioning what will happen to America in a few years from now. We have the devil, himself, running our country and all we can do is have faith and pray that we will continue to be blessed by our Heavenly Father.

GOD BLESS AMERICA! LAND THAT I LOVE!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

great pictures Jenn. I too worry about our country, but I will try to do all in my power as a citizen to see the good changes come about.