Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Two Angels

Yesterday, we went up to Logan to have my sister, Jocelynn take pictures of Cooper, Clayton, and Landon. It was a perfect day for pictures and Jocelynn took some really good shots. I wanted to get some 1 year old pictures of Clayton and then get some of Cooper instead of school pictures.
Well, I took Clayton in for his one year check up. He weighed just under 21 pounds (20%), measured in at 30.5 inches long (75%) and his head measured at 90%.
Along with turning one comes lots of shots. Clayton had to get 5 shots in his poor little legs. Cooper and I also got a flu shot so we wouldn't feel left out! Cooper absolutely loved his shot...NOT! He cried harder than Clayton, but they were both instantly healed as soon as the nurse brought out the suckers!
Cooper seems to be enjoying school so far, except for getting up early. He really likes his teacher and he has lots of friends in his class. He brought home a book the other day about Color Crazy Creatures and sang me a song about every single color. It was very cute.
Cooper's favorite thing about school thus far, is that he got to go to the library and check out a book. I love to see the excitement on his face when he shows me a new book each week that he has picked out.
I love my boys so much and I am so blessed to be their mom. They teach me so much every single day and I just love spending time with them. I am thankful the Cooper is really starting to pay attention and play with Clayton. I love to see the love they have for each other.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Jocelynn did a great job with the pictures! The boys look so grown up and handsome.

Sara said...

Those are great shots of both of them! And they are two great little boys. Sorry to hear about the shots. We have flu shots and more shots for Eli in October.

Jordan said...

Such cute boys! I love those pictures!

Marilyn said...

The boys are so handsome. Let's you know what this life is really about when you see them so happy and loving each other. You and Bryce are great parents.

Mom

jenhatch said...

Those pictures turned out great! Such handsome boys!! Jocelynn - come take pictures for me please!!