Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines

For Valentines Day, we went to dinner with the Gabrish's and the Casebolts to my favorite restaurant....Texas Roadhouse! I just love that place because it kind of reminds me of home...friendly atmosphere, peanuts on the floor (reminds me of dance halls), and then the country music.
The food was great as always...I ordered a sirloin steak and it was wonderful. We also enjoyed an onion blossom and some yummy cinammon butter rolls. We had a good time just relaxing and enjoying the evening with each other and with our friends.
On Valentines Day, I received some flowers from Pro Flowers that were delivered in a box to my front step. At first, they didn't look like they were going to make it, but a few days later, they were gorgeous and they still look beautiful today!
Jacqui and I also did a fun little scavenger hunt for the kids. They ran all over the house and yard looking for clues and candy. They ended up each getting a little gift from mom and dad. They had a great time and it was fun to watch them get excited!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOVE the idea of the scavenger hunt for the kiddies. You are a fantastic mom!

The flowers are beautiful!!!