Friday, March 25, 2011

Rock N Roll Party

We were invited to a Rock N Roll party at our friends house, the Ecklunds. They decided they wanted to do something different than just hanging out, so they made it a "dress-up" party. Originally, Bryce and I did not dress up at all. When we got to the Casebolts to pick them up and drop off our boys, Holly talked us in to blue hairspray and eyeliner for Bryce!
I actually think Bryce quite enjoyed it, because he like all those weird, crazy bands like KISS. Holly and Aaron were dressed like Sonny and Cher. It was kind of fun to see everyones costumes. Everyone brought food to share and it was so good.
We spent a few hours playing Rock Band. Personally, I enjoyed playing the drums. They are kind of challenging and I had a lot of fun on them. I didnt know any of the songs well enough to sing them (imagine that, rock n roll songs). Bryce spent most of his time on the mic or guitar.

No comments: