Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring is in the Air

The last few weeks, the weather has been so crazy. One day it is in the 50's and the sun is shining, then the next day it is cold and rainy. Well, when the weather was beautiful one day, we decided to take the kids to the park in Clinton.
I love to watch my kids have fun. It really brings me lots of happiness to see the smiles on their faces. This is the first time that Clayton has really played at a park, so he was in heaven. He kept following Cooper and Landon everywhere. He thought he was just as big as them.


Cooper was such a good big brother to him. He helped him climb the ladder and then took him down the slide. After that, Clayton decided that he could do it all by himself. I turned my head for a second and next thing I know, he is half way up this 15 ft ladder. Then, he turned around and when down the slide backwards.

Cooper had a good time climbing on all the little toys. He also enjoyed going down the really tall slide. The kids had such a great time there and it was nice to have them get out of the house and get a little exercise and sunshine!
Gotta love the park!

No comments: