Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Birthday

We knew we would be busy on my birthday, so we went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings the night before.  The food was great. I got medium traditional hot wings and they are pretty close to Wings N More, so I was very happy. 
This year Bryce got me a 22 pistol for my birthday.  Last year, he got me a 9 mm for Christmas, but I didn't like how it hurt my hands when I would shoot it.  He totally surprised me with this new gun. I feel more comfortable with this one and I am happy to have a gun I can shoot!
 On my birthday morning, Jocie and the kids came and picked us up at Steph's house.  The boys and I went with them out to see Grandma Hatch in Franklin.  She showed us some of the gifts she received for Christmas and then let the kids pick out a seashell from her personal collection.  It was nice to visit with her and let the boys spend time with her.
After we left Grandma's house, we headed into Logan to sing Christmas carols and hand out ice cream sandwiches to the people that live at Legacy Home.  It was a good experience for Cooper.  He enjoyed singing and then he walked around the floors handing out the ice cream.  He was a little scared of the old people but he did a good job!
 
Later that night, we had the Sorenson Christmas Party in Smithfield.  We at Sloppy Joe's and many yummy salads and desserts.  We visited for a while and then played the Gift Exchange Game.  The kids had a good time playing with each other.

No comments: