Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shooting Our New Guns


We were able to stay up at the Merrill's house during the Christmas break while they were in Mexico.  Bryce took 2 days off of work and spent the week with us.  It was fun to have him around and the boys were excited to have him home as well.  The day after Christmas, we took the boys to the movie, "Frozen".  We met Jocelynn, Tawni, and Ty there and we all enjoyed the movie.
When Neal Claborn saw this picture on the bottom, he made the comment, "Now that's not someone you want to mess with: a pregnant lady with a gun!"  I enjoyed shooting my gun.  I think my sights are a little off because I was consistently shooting in front of the target every time.  Bryce and I will have to make a trip to the shooting range so I can fix my sights!
 After the movie, we headed up Hyde Park Canyon so we could shoot our guns.  I got my new pistol a few days prior and Ty got a new shotgun for Christmas. We were excited to try out our new guns.  Cooper shot dad and Ty's guns quite a bit and he was pretty accurate. 

No comments: